Social media is a powerful tool in generating brand awareness and building trust for both small businesses and large, global companies. Whether you're a pro with social media, or just dabbling here and there, this social media checklist to improve brand awareness and trust can help you close sales and improve customer retention!
- Using Twitter and Facebook to answer customer questions honestly and promptly?
- Taking advantage of relevant and timely hashtags to offer your business's products and services?
- Linking your blog to your social media outlets to maximize blog exposure?
- Utilizing social video sites when appropriate?
- Pushing out your content, including white papers, case studies, informational videos and more through your social channels?
- Monitoring your social media analytics to determine what content is being shared or engaged with most often?
- Allowing different experts within your business to post frequently to share their expertise, and offer help to followers and customers?
- Engaging with customers and potential customers who are talking about keywords related to your business offerings?
- Monitoring what competitors are saying and offering on social media?
- Offering special promotions to followers?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are doing a fantastic job using social media to improve brand awareness and trust among your existing and potential customers! If you answered yes to a few, you're still doing a great job. Please let us know if you have success when you implement the practices you answered no to; we'd love to hear how they're helping you!
Have anything to add to our checklist? Please add it in the comments below!
*Offer ends 3/31/13